#SeptemberCherfull_My Fated Love ~^^

September 23, 2011


When did it start? 
It came inside my heart
Beating..beating, even your little smile makes me shake
I waited so long for my fated love
It was you, I know it Oh my love is you

You are like cotton candy that melts inside my heart during the whole day
You are like a rainbow that makes my heart shine bright
Tell me with your sweet voice only to me
Even your heart from the beginning, everyday Loving me, I love you, Just be my love

I happen to smile a lot because of your playful voice
Even my image in your little eyes is shaking
I waited so long for my fated love
It was you, I know it Oh my love is you

Did you know, the day we fall in love like this
Did you believe it, the cupid arrow that was sent from heaven
I love you like the miracle that came toward me
Be with me forever, Everyday Loving me, I love you, Just Be my love


Love Mr.Library 

Park Shin Hye – 사랑하게 되는 날

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Flickr Images