#RainyNovember_ Fly High ~~

November 04, 2011



I was looking at my dream that is being deemed far away And, I was standing blankly I don’t have anything left any more, I thought about giving up everything, but I am standing up again,  Even today step by step I step forward carefully, My heart is full of fears but it’s an excitement I’m embracing, I am staggering and shaking But, I step forward towards the dream that I am going to meet someday,  As I’m thinking if it’s going to end like this A fear constantly comes, I’m hesitating but Deep inside my heart, There’s an unstoppable beating that drags me forward, Even today step by step I step forward carefully My heart is full of fears but it’s an excitement I’m embracing I am staggering and shaking But, I step forward towards the dream that I am going to meet some day,  Even today step by step, I step forward carefully My heart is full of fears but it’s an excitement I’m embracing I am staggering and shaking But, I step forward towards the dream that I am going to meet some day Towards the dream that I am going to meet some day,,,

KIM SOO HYUN – DREAMING 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Flickr Images