#Agust_Simple Someday I’ll good enough

Agustus 21, 2011


Someday I’ll good enough

I wanna be good enough to make you feel confident
But the things that I’ve just general
Coz the truth is you still hesitate
And you not gave your whole heart
I concern that you’ll found someone whom love you too 
So I just wish you to…

Just don’t let to say you love her
Please wait a minute coz one day I’ll good enough
Please give me a time and it’s not too long

You’re so good of everyone desire
You’re the one that everyone dreaming of
And I’m still seriously to do everything as I can
To make it good enough as much as I thought 
To be a couple
So I wish you to… 

I just want us to love each other
I must make it done in one day
Just don’t let to say you love her and please waiting for me

I’m still to assure to make us belong together so I wish you to
(Please wait for me, Can you waiting for me?)


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Flickr Images